Kazoo is a fully featured telecom platform allowing service providers and carriers to deploy innovative IPBX and Unified Communication in the Cloud.
The main advantages of Kazoo are:
- Very low CAPEX. No licence cost (Open Source)
- Very userfriendly Web GUI (voir sur https://vimeo.com/allocloud)
- Delegation of the management towards resellers and end-users
- One click provisioning of phones and softphones (flash of a QR code)
- Deployable in virtualized environments
- REST API allowing to easily integrate with existing carrier back office and third party applications
Eyepea offers its technical consulting services to any serviceprovider/carrier who wants to deploy a Kazoo-based infrastructure.
Eyepea is a contributor to the Kazoo project.